Memo Global Marketing And Distribution Danışmanlık ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Disclosure Statement on the Protection of Personal Data
Dear Customers and Visitors,
We, Memo Global Marketing and Distribution Danışmanlık ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Memo Global” or the “Company”), care and respect for protection of personal data and right of privacy.
Therefore, for the purpose of protecting your fundamental rights and freedoms, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data pursuant to the provisions of applicable Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”) as well as other relevant legislation. To this end, we issue this “Disclosure Statement on the Protection of Personal Data” (“Disclosure Statement”).
- Who is responsible for your personal data?
Pursuant to LPPD, acting as Data Responsible, Memo Global Marketing and Distribution Danışmanlık ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi may record, retain, update, disclose/transfer to third parties where legislation permits and is required for the performance of the work/service, and classify your personal data within the framework specified below and process them in the manners listed in LPPD.
- Scope and Purposes of Personal Data Collection and Processing
Although it may vary according to the services provided by and commercial activities of Memo Global, your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, either by automated or non-automated means, by the divisions and offices, websites, social media platforms and similar means of Memo Global. Your personal data may be updated and processed during the period you benefit from the products and services provided by Memo Global.
Moreover, your personal data may be processed when you call our communications center or visit our website to use Memo Global services, and when you participate in the organizations prepared by Memo Global.
Your personal data so collected will be processed under the Articles 5 and 6 of LPPD and within the scope of requirements and purposes of personal data processing to enable our business units performing the relevant business processes so that you can use the products and services provided by Memo Global, to offer the products and services of the Company to you by customizing them according to your preferences, usage habits and needs, to ensure legal and commercial security of the persons who are in a business relationship with Memo Global or its subsidiaries.
- To Whom and for What Purposes the Processed Personal Data may be Transferred?
Your personal data collected by us may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, Company officials, shareholders, public institutions and private persons authorized by law within the framework of the requirements and purposes of processing of personal data specified in the Articles 8 and 9 of LPPD, to enable our business units performing the relevant business processes so that you can use the products and services provided by Memo Global, to offer the products and services of the Company to you by customizing them according to your preferences, usage habits and needs, to ensure legal and commercial security of the persons who are in a business relationship with Memo Global, and to determine and implement our Company’s commercial and business strategies.
Also, Memo Global is in scope of an affiliates’ global web which have activities in many places of the World. Memo Global conducts its activities in conjunction with affiliates in other countries. In order to conduct its activities steadily and effectively and to its provide services with quality, speed and safety, personal data including the sensitive personal data are Transferred to and processed by the parent company Memo Global Marketing and Distribution Ltd in Israel which uses MS SQL storage system and these data are used and retained in accordance with and for the time described in this Personal Data Retention, Destruction and Anonymization Policy of Memo Global. After elapse of legal term, the personal data shall be anonymized, destructed or deleted pursuant to the procedures in Personal Data Retention, Destruction and Anonymization Policy of Memo Global.
- Where Can We Obtain Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in written form or in electronic media through entry-exit record books of our Company Headquarters, records kept by electronic instruments and other communication channels.
- Your Rights As A Data Subject?
Your rights regarding your personal data are protected under Article 11 of LPPD. Your rights under the said article are as follows:
- To learn whether or not your personal data are processed,
- To request information on the procedure, if your personal data have been processed,
- To obtain information on the purpose of processing personal data and find out whether personal data has been used for intended purposes;
- To obtain information about third parties to whom your personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request the correction of personal data that may be incompletely or inaccurately processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the scope of the provisions set forth in the Article 7,
- To request that the third parties to whom personal data are transferred are informed about the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (v) and (vi),
- To object to any outcome detrimental to the data subject as a result of the analysis of the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- To claim indemnification for any damages sustained as a consequence of processing personal data in violation of the relevant legislation.
Should you, as data subject, send any request regarding your rights by means of the methods specified below in this Disclosure Statement, our Company shall fulfill your request free of charge and within maximum thirty days depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee has been stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, our Company shall charge the fee specified in the tariff.
Pursuant to the paragraph 1 of Article 13 of LPPD, to exercise your aforementioned rights you may submit your requests to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Best regards.
* This disclosure statement will be updated as changes occur in the personal data inventory.
Memo Global Marketing and Distribution
Danışmanlık ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi